Professional Bridal Consultant
Certified Wedding & Event Planner
108 Hay Street
Fayetteville, NC. 28301
At P3 Weddings, LLC., we believe each wedding is as unique as the "Perfect Pair" planning the event. Therefore we offer several service programs that can be customized according to vision, personality, specific needs, and budget.
White Iris Full-Service Program
Many couples need "full-service" support and an experienced adviser to maximize their wedding planning efforts. This service level is intended to offer you extensive consultation, advice and event management to ensure that your entire planning process operates efficiently and effectively to realize your wedding dreams.
Who should choose the "White Iris" Full Service Program?
- Busy couples with busier lives
- Couples planning with challenges, including long-distance planning, restrictive budgets or other complicating factors
- Smart couples who want the best value and the best service along with a magical wedding day
What does the Full-Service Program include?
- Up to 10 hours of consultation
- Etiquette advice and checklists
- Assistance with planning and maintaining your wedding budget
- Referral to reputable vendors, vendor contract review, final confirmations and management on the wedding day
- Hotel Room Blocks
- Wedding day itinerary; professional on-site management
- Coordinator services on the wedding day for up to 12 hours
- Access to a complete wedding emergency kit
Purple Iris Direction Program
Often couples sincerely want to plan their special day, but value professional event management and the feeling that results from knowing your day is in the right hands. The Wedding Direction Program allows you and your guest to savor every moment of your special day stress-free.
Who should choose the "Purple Iris" Wedding Direction Program?
- Brides, Grooms and parents of engaged couples who want to enjoy the wedding day without hassle and stress
- Couples who have the time and resources to make their own plans, follow up with vendors and attend most service provider consultations on their own, yet still value professional event management on the wedding day
- Anyone throwing a home wedding or wedding in a venue that does not employ a full-time planning staff
What does the Wedding Direction Program include?
- 2 hour consultation to discuss the details and management of your wedding day. This consultation will take place approximately 1-2 months prior to your wedding.
- Hotel Room Blocks
- Review of all vendor contracts and confirmation of services 1-2 weeks prior to your wedding day.
- Development of wedding day timeline/itinerary.
- Distribution of timeline/itinerary to all vendors.
- Coordination of wedding rehearsals up to 1.5 hours.
- Coordinator services on the wedding day for a maximum of 8 hours.
Yellow Iris Ceremony Coordination Program
Who should choose the "Yellow Iris" Ceremony Coordination Program?
- The couple that only needs assistance with rehearsal and ceremony. We set up 2 meetings with you to go through the details and bridal party information and duties.
What does the Ceremony Coordination Program include?
- Unlimited e-mail and phone support, one venue visit before rehearsal
- Ceremony Itinerary
- Program Design
- Ceremony vendor confirmation
- Coordinate rehearsal and make sure all parties are aware of their positions, roles and responsibilities, and where to be when and to do what
- On Site Ceremony Coordination
- Distribute ring pillow, flower girl basket, corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets
- Greet guest and direct them to the appropriate location
- Make sure ushers seat guests according to your guidelines
- Line up the wedding processional and cue bridal party with music
Bearded Iris Wedding Consultation Program
Perhaps you only need a little bit of assistance with a certain aspect of your wedding. You may feel insecure about a particular decision or have a short list of questions that youd like answered by an expert professional planner. Flexible wedding consultations are a perfect fit for your planning needs.
- Consultations are offered in a minimum of 3-hour blocks (phone, email or in-person)
- Use your hours for anything from a coordinator attending a catering meeting with you to emails about your guest seating, and everything in between.
- Enjoy the benefit of referrals to reputable service providers and vendors
Rest assured knowing that you hired the best possible expert to help you navigate the scary waters of wedding planning.
Let P3 Weddings design, plan, and present your next:
- Proposal and Engagement
- Bridal Shower
- Birthday Party
- Anniversary Celebration
- Family Reunions
- Holiday or Housewarming Party